The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Power of Imagination and the Magic of Wonder



I absolutely love this commercial!  Why? I’ll give you three good reasons.

1. This is exactly how I used my imagination when I was a kid!
2. This is exactly how I use my imagination today!
3. It’s simply a moment of pure joy.

This commercial speaks volumes towards the power of imagination and the magic of wonder.  When you’re a kid, you never realize how incredible being a kid actually is.  Instead, you’re young and you want to be older.  And when you’re older, you want to be young.  What a confusing thing about life!

For some, we can get pretty down about this concept.  But there’s no reason to feel down about this.  Nah!  As I get older, I realize there are some really cool things taking shape (even though it’s a major guessing game right now for me personally).  The truth is, we all have things taking shape in our lives as we speak.  Therefore I think it is important for us all to carry the power of imagination and the magic of wonder with us all the days of our lives.  Why?  Because you never know what’s going to happen next, and you just might surprise yourself.  :)

“Never lose the childlike wonder.  It’s just too important.  It’s what drives us.” ~ Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment