The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sum Up My Personal Philosophy...

Oh my…here’s my first shot at reflecting publicly through Soulpancake:

Life is here.  It’s happening right now.  What are you going to do?

I believe we all have a CHOICE; the choice to take the next step.  We can either choose to fail or succeed.  Granted, failure is on the pathway of success, and if we fail, we have a choice to stand back up and continue onward.

-Everything falls into place.
-Life is short, so why not make the most of it?
-I should contribute while I’m here.
-We all have an opportunity to reach our greatest potential.

We all possess the power to CHOOSE.  And the question is, how will you use your greatest super power?
Find your STRENGTHS.  Make an IMPACT.  Be a HERO.

-It is important to have patience today, because “It you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss [life]”
-All we really truly have is time…and yet “…all you need is love.”

Woah!  This stuff is deep.  And to be honest, I’m not sure if it makes sense.  I’m not sure this is a concrete philosophy, but it’s something at least.  I’ll dig a little deeper with the next topic!  Maybe I’ll finalize it some more.
 
The world is filled with possibility.  One just has to reach out and take their fair share.

No comments:

Post a Comment