The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

SuperTeeJ Returns

The past two years have been incredibly challenging.  Some of the things I have faced have been some of the most difficult things I have ever had to deal with.  Someday, I will speak more to those challenges in hopes to encourage others through their tough times.  But I will say that it is through these challenges that I am learning more about myself, what it is I wish to accomplish, and what direction I need to go.  Although I continue to face some of these challenges, I'm here to say that I am moving forward.  Let this be a statement that I can cling to and refer back on as I move forward.  I can no longer wait for perfect conditions; I have to take flight now.  I'm going to start listening to my own message and hope that I can inspire others along the way.

SuperTeeJ Returns.  I've got some goals I want to accomplish and some things I have been called to do.  And in pursuit of my goals and dreams, I ask for your support and encouragement along the way.  As I go, I hope to inspire those around me and make a lasting impact.  Stay tuned and seek out my blog for inspiration, encouragement, and insight.

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might.  And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight!


No comments:

Post a Comment