The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

You know who's awesome?! - #5

This guy:


Love him, or dislike him greatly, you got to respect Peyton Manning.  Peyton has become quite possibly my favorite player to watch, root for, and look up to.  No matter what the outcome on Sunday, I will definitely be proud of this quarterback.  He's had a record-breaking season and has maintained a level head the entire time.  

"I try to do my job each week, whether that's the regular season or playoffs.  Everybody's got to do their part.  To win in these situations, it's gotta be a team win.  I'm counting on everybody to do their role.  And I've got to do my part." ~ Peyton Manning

Peyton knows he's not the only one who brought the Denver Broncos to Super Bowl XLVIII.  It was the effort of every player on the team.  That's what makes Peyton so great.  It's his integrity and determination.  

"If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I'm all about.  I know I'd better, because it seems whenever I take a false step or two, I feel the consequences." ~ Peyton Manning

Again, win or lose this Sunday, I'm extremely proud of this guy.  He is creating his own legacy, something we should all consider doing.

Here's to one awesome dude!  Go get 'em on Sunday Mr. Manning!

No comments:

Post a Comment