The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Lessons from Superman - #4

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on lessons I've learned from Superman comics.  This one's kinda fun.

In issue #10 of the Adventures of Superman, a little girl by the name of Connie writes a letter to Superman telling him she's been his "...biggest fan since forever."  She goes on to explain why and all the details align with an epic battle he's having.  "You can fly...you can see through walls...And you never give up, no matter what."  At the end of the battle, Superman makes a pit stop to visit Connie.

"Now of course you all know that there are rules to being a superhero.

Rule #1: You need a costume, preferably with a cape. Done.

Rule #2: You need a codename.  Personally, I like Connie Courageous.

Rule #3: You have to be ready to fly off and have adventures at any time of day or night.

So, are you ready to go?" ~Superman

What's the lesson here you ask?  Well, it seems to me that it's pretty simple to be a superhero.  We just gotta have a costume, a SUPER name, and be willing to take off on an adventure at any point.  So I ask you, "...are you ready to go?"  What will your adventure be today, this week, this month?


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful lesson be ready to find your adventure and you never know whose hero you might be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I like that. I'm seeking it out. I think it's headed this way. Hope I'm a hero soon. :)

    ReplyDelete