The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Friday, March 28, 2014

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR DREAM!!!

Need a pick me up?  Watch this video.  Watch it all the way through.  It's tough.  It's a tough one to get through (at least it was for me), but it's worth it.  The Transformers and Man of Steel scores going on in the background certainly make this one an epic listen, but I'm telling you, there are some excellent thoughts shared within in this video.

"Those experiencing hardships...don't give up on your dreams."

"You've invested so much time in them, you don't know who you are.  I challenge you to spend time with yourself."

"It's very important for you to believe...that you are the one."

"For people who are running toward their dreams, life has a special kind of meaning."

"The world will never be same because you came this way!"

"You can live your dream!"

I gotta believe in me...we all got to believe in ourselves.


1 comment: