The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, June 23, 2014

"The wealthiest place on the planet is the graveyard..."

"The wealthiest place on the planet is the graveyard.  Because in the graveyard we will find inventions that we we never, ever were exposed to.  Ideas, dreams that never became a reality.  Hopes and aspirations that were never acted upon." ~ Les Brown

I'm going after my dream, to inspire as many people as I can through my speaking and writing.  Long gone are the days where I sit and beat myself up mentally, telling myself that I'm not a good enough.  Long gone are the days when I sit and beat myself up physically, not caring how I take care of myself.  I'm moving forward.

I'm not going to lie, the last few years have been rocky.  I've fought hard to get a job where my talents and skills are utilized.  I've dealt with enemies in person, and in my mind.  It's not been easy.  It's been tough on me and my family, and a lot of what I have gone through has just been beating myself up, day after day.  Well, I've made some changes.  I'm changing my eating habits.  I'm exercising regularly.  I'm reading and listening to things that inspire me.  I'm taking time for me.  And I'm sharing my thoughts with the world.  I'm bouncing back to inspire one, just one individual to live out their ideas, their thoughts, their talents, their goals.  After listening to the quote above, I can no longer accept leaving my ideas, my thoughts, my talents, my goals in the graveyard.  It's time to pour it all out.  And NO ONE is going to get in my way.

"When you die, die on E.  Leave no dream left behind guys.  Leave no opportunity left behind.  When you leave this earth, accomplish every single thing you can accomplish." ~ Eric Thomas

Share your ideas.  Share your dreams, hopes, and aspirations.  Reach for them, and don't let anyone stop you.  "Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality...don't let nobody steal your dream" (Les Brown).


1 comment:

  1. I can really relate to the new motivational speeches you shared on my ipod. They seem to be able to get me to push harder and even a little faster. Thank you for sharing. I love seeing this post. You have and are climbing upward again and I love that confidence you are bring to your world and all our lives. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete