The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, June 13, 2011

You Are Destined to Be a Success

“Don’t ever forget that you are unique.  Be your best self and not an imitation of someone else.  Find your strengths and use them in a positive way.  Don’t listen to those who ridicule the choices you make.  Travel the road that you have chosen and don’t look back with regret.  You have to take chances to make your dreams happen.  Remember that there is plenty of time to travel another road-and still another-in your journey through life.  Take the time to find the route that is right for you. ~Jacqueline Schiff

As Brittany and I sat down to do some retirement paperwork this evening (I know.  You’re thinking, “You just started working TJ!”), I found comfort in a book my mother recently gave my wife Brittany and I.  The book is called “Words to Help You Be a Success.”  It was a wonderful gift to receive upon graduation and starting our first professional positions.  As I read the first couple entries, I was amazed at some of the wisdom and intellect shared in the book within a mere one to two sentences.  The truth is, the book got me thinking.  There are truly so many incredible people out there with astounding ideas and thoughts, and most of us are merely one step away from learning and growing from these individuals.  All we have to do is say “Hi,” take the initiative, and spend some time getting to know them.  It’s amazing what we can learn from each other, and it is amazing what others can learn from us.  So take the step today.  Say “Hello,” get to know someone else.  You may just meet another incredible individual with some helpful advice.  If you’re still to hesitant, crack open a book and gain some insight from those who took the time to write down their thoughts.  They too can influence you.

The above is excerpt from the book we received from my mother.  I wanted to be sure to share one of the excerpts.  I hope you found it as enlightening as I did.  Remember, “You Are Destined to Be a Success.”  Have a SUPER Week!  :)

“Find your STRENGTHS.  Make an IMPACT.  Be a HERO.  Within each of us is a HERO waiting to take flight and make this world a better place.  Never underestimate your power of CHOICE.” ~ TJ Warren

 

No comments:

Post a Comment