The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And now back to our regularly scheduled program…

Don’t fret!  The Adventures of SuperTeeJ continue!

It’s been a LONG time since I posted on my blog and the reason is, a lot has happened since I last posted.  Within the past few months, I’ve applied for a few jobs, secured a full time position at Upper Iowa University (UIU), graduated from graduate school, revealed my secret identity (TC), closed down a residence hall building for the summer, packed and moved to Maynard, IA with Brittany, and did quite a few other things in between (taking part in Free Comic Book Day being one of those ‘few other things.’).  :)  It’s been a crazy few months!

And now I’m happy to say that not only am I excited to be writing on my blog again, but I also had a great first day as a UIU Peacock!  It’s official!  I’ve started my first full time position as the Director of Student Activities at the UIU Fayette campus, and I couldn’t be happier.  I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, everything falls into place, and it’s great to be getting back on track.

Well, I have a lot to catch up on through my blog, so I hope you’ll stay tuned!  I hope this message finds you doing well!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment