The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 47 - Favorite Books

47 - Favorite Books

So, in the past, I have listed my top favorite children's books, but I've never listed my top books of all time.  This is even more challenging.  Nevertheless, no matter how badly I want to add one more book to the list, I'm going to list 5 of my top favorites.  Here it goes:

1. The Harry Potter Books - J.K. Rowling

I'm on book 5 of 7 and so far my favorite of the ones I have read would be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.


2. Superman: Earth One - J. Michael Straczynski and Shane Davis

“How can I decide what to do with my life when I don’t even know who I am?  I feel like I’m walking in a dream, and nothing’s real, not even me.” - Clark


“Then maybe the answer is to wake up.  There will come a day Clark, when for the very first time, you won’t have to hold back…a day when you can cut loose…a day when you can finally be who you truly are…you’re unique in all the world.  Extraordinary.  Not just any manand more than just man…a SUPER-man.  Live Clark.  Follow your passion.  Show the whole world what you can do.  Fly Clark…fly…” - Jonathan


3. The Monster at the End of this Book - Jon Stone and Mike Smollin

It's unbelievable what we will discover about ourselves if we just keep turning the pages.


4. Quiet Strength - Tony Dungy

"It's about the journey--mine and yours--and the lives we can touch, the legacy we can leave, and the world we can change for the better." ~ Tony Dungy


5. The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch

"Never lose the childlike wonder.  It's just too important.  It's what drives us." ~ Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment