The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 69 - Something You Witnessed

Day 69 - Something You Witnessed


Today, I witnessed something incredible.  As I was passing a restaurant on my way home this evening, I saw a man on the corner with a sign that said, "Please help.  I'm homeless."  The instant my mind comprehended what the man's sign said, a young woman walked up to the man and handed him a bag of food.  A citizen from Alaska could have seen the grin on the man's face.

Those small things are a big deal.  I'm asking myself, "what small thing can I do that's a big deal to someone else?"  We should ask ourselves this everyday.  How can I lend a hand, today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment