The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 71 - Perseverance

Day 71 - Perseverance 

So, this is incredible...


I am in complete awe of these two and the tricks they can do on a Teeter Todder.  One has to wonder, "how on earth can they do that?"  Well, like all things worthwhile, a great deal of practice and patience is necessary.  See, what we see in this video is excellence, but what we don't see is the number hours and trials it took to get to this point.  We don't see the pursuit and perseverance of precision.  To execute excellence and precision, it takes a lot of mistakes and failures; concepts that frighten us and keep us from pursuing our goals.

Do you know, you can do anything you set your mind to?  Sure, we all know that and have been told that before.  It's still something I struggle with and find difficult to fathom.  However, to pursue excellence and precision, we got to be willing to go through the mistakes and failures.  We've got to deal with the pain in order to become great.  Thomas Edison was estimated to have failed approximately 10,000 times developing a storage battery, and yet he once said, "I have not failed.  I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."  Have you failed 10,000 times at something?  Have you failed 100 times at something?  When did you give up?  

"But I tell you there are some times in life where you fall down, and you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up...because I tell you I'm down here, face down, and I have no arms and no legs.  It should be impossible for me to get back up...But it's not.  You see, I will try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times - if I fail and I give up, do you think that I'm ever going to get up?  No.  But if I fail and I try again and again and again.  For as long as I try, there is always that chance of me getting up." ~Nick Vujicic (Check out his positive message here)

Through hundreds and thousands of failures, there's always that chance for success and therefore, every failure is one step closer to your goal in mind.  Start failing.  Go out there and fail.  Celebrate every failure, because it's bringing you one step closer to where you want to be; one step closer to your presentation of epic success and pure amazement.


No comments:

Post a Comment