The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 27 - Kicked in the Face

Day 27 - Kicked in the Face

Today, I got kicked in the face.  Not by a foot or some object headed my way.  No, I watched this video...


This video was a little challenging to watch, particularly when I think of my daughter and the rate she's growing.  I'm so incredibly guilty of being glued to my cell phone.  Some days, its my worst enemy.  It sucks me away from precious moments with my family.  It takes my attention away from spectacular events.  It even makes me feel inadequate and unimportant at times...  

Even though they are essential and something necessary to have in today's society, perhaps this video could help remind us to "look up" once in awhile.

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." ~Ferris Bueller

2 comments:

  1. This gave me shivers as I watched it. The truth of the story is way to real. LOOK UP! TALK TO EACH OTHER! PUT DOWN THE PHONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Like I mentioned, it was tough to watch. If only everyone would feel the same way. Screen sucking is taking so much away from us...

    ReplyDelete