The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 34 - What's on Your Bucket List?

Day 34 - What's on Your Bucket List?

Here's my current bucket list:

1. Write and illustrate my own children's book.

2. Write my own book.

3. Expand our family to four or five and make my wife happy and proud.

4. Purchase a home for our family.

5. Spark a trend within America to spend more time on the important things (dreams, family, friends, etc.).

6. Create a form of media that focuses on the positive.

7. Find a small group of men with similar interests that are willing to have deep conversations about faith, family, career, and life.  A group of men that are not quick to judge, are willing and able to gather regularly, and are committed to sustaining the relationships within the group.

8. Live long enough to see my children graduate, marry, and have children of their own. 

9. Run another marathon or two for charity. 

10. Overcome my biggest fears and maintain my child-at-heart personality as I grow old.

11. Create and deliver a message that is really worthwhile to the world.

12. To encounter and experience a "David and Goliath" moment.

13. Become a certified coach and Strengths Coach.

14. Travel to Alaska, Egypt (Pyramids), Australia/New Zealand (Lord of the Rings and Great Barrier Reef), South Africa (African Safari), and Israel.

15. To leave a legacy.  Hopefully something I've said, brought to light, or done has been viewed as a positive contribution to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment