The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 40 - List 10 Awesome Things that Make You Awesome

Day 40 - List 10 Awesome Things that Make You Awesome

1. I haven't lost my childlike wonder and personality.

2. Despite challenges, setbacks, and enemies, I keep moving forward.

3. It's really pretty difficult to get on my bad side.  Those that do, regret/will regret they did; not from a revengeful frame of mind, rather a loss to them personally.

4. I'm not afraid to walk in the rain.

5. I am incredibly patient and kind.

6. When you take the time to get to know me, you'll find a truly good, loyal friend.

7. I'm not afraid to have fun in the workplace.

8. I'm an incredibly hard worker.

9. I am ever-cognizant of the way in which people feel/may feel (call it a SUPER power).  I am usually quick to ask forgiveness should I hurt those around me.

10. Bragging about myself is not my strong suit, nor an activity I wish to take part in.  I am a equal-level leader and I will strive to maintain a persona where others never feel as though they are inferior to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment