The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 33 - Do You Have a Hobby?

Day 33 - Do You Have a Hobby?

I do.  I have a couple different hobbies.  I think one should always have a hobby; something that allows them to escape and find some flow.  

"Flow is being completely involved in an activity for its own sake.  The ego falls away.  Time flies.  Every action, movement, and thought follow inevitably from the previous one, like playing jazz.  Your whole being is involved, and you're using your skills to the utmost." ~ Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

"Flow is a tremendously beneficial state of being.  It contributes to the best kind of happiness: intensely pleasurable, infinitely renewable, and within your control.  It also contributes to success, by enabling peak performance toward your goal and faster advancement toward mastery." ~ Tom Murcko

One hobby that I have jumped into more recently would be drawing.  I've always enjoyed drawing, but haven't really dug into it until these last couple of years.  I kick myself for never taking an art class.  Nevertheless, I enjoy drawing superheroes and cartoons.  Hopefully someday I will be able to put together my own children's book.  Below are a few of the things I've drawn within the last couple of years:  










Other hobbies I enjoy are writing, exercising, and digital production.

No comments:

Post a Comment