The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 53 - What Makes You Happy?

Day 53 - What Makes You Happy?


The month of October has kept me pretty busy and I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend with family, but the time I have had has been worthwhile.  Ava's talking more and more everyday, Oreo continues to snuggle and give me kisses in the morning and at night, and my wife continues to be the best mother and spouse I could ever ask for.  I look forward to the months ahead as we celebrate holidays.  I'm reminded within the last few days that I must continue taking time to stop and just watch from time to time to take.  I need to take it all in.  The smiles, the laughter, the hugs, and all the love that continues to flow through our family.  I'm grateful for what makes me happy; my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment