The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 64 - A Challenge

Day 64 - A Challenge

So, "World Hello Day" is on Friday, November 21st, 2014.  I don't know about you, but there are days when I question saying, "hello" to someone in passing.  I make eye contact, but they don't make eye contact back.  I look down and then wonder if I should still say, "hello."  As I pass by, I question myself, "Why didn't you say, 'hello?'  That would have been easy."

It's this constant struggle over something so simple.  So, I'm going to say, "hello" to everyone in passing on Friday.  Regardless if there is a "hello" in return, I'm going to do it.  I challenge you to do the same.  Just greet one another.  Simple, right?  "Hellllllloooo?!" :)

Spread the word.  Celebrate "World Hello Day" by saying, "hello" on Friday, November 21st.

Read more about "World Hello Day" here.



No comments:

Post a Comment