The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 62 - Giving

Day 62 - Giving

"You don't have to be a comedian to deliver a punch line."  ~ Michael Jr., All-Star Comedian

So, a lot of us are looking for that big break.  Maybe that big break isn't far away from us.  Perhaps its right in front us.  Maybe we need just a little change in perspective.  Take a listen to an all-star comedian's perspective of his big break.


"If we could just stop asking the question, 'what could I get for myself,' and start asking the question 'what can I give from myself,' I think people would learn...be the punch line." ~ Michael Jr., All-Star Comedian

No comments:

Post a Comment