The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce yourself


Hello!

My name is Torrence James (TJ) Warren.  It’s nice to meet you.  ;)  I was given the name Torrence because my mother thought it would be a good president’s name, but now she’s not so sure she wants me to have that job.  If you haven’t heard, it’s a BIG responsibility.  :)

I was born in Council Bluffs, IA back in the day, and have lived in Exira, Ia, Atlantic, Ia, and Eldora, Ia since then.  I currently reside in Cedar Falls, Ia with my wonderful wife Brittany.  We both graduated from Eldora-New Providence high school.  I graduated in 2003 and attended the University of Northern Iowa, where I became a Panther, which has been grrreat!

In closing, I enjoy superheroes & comic books, making movies, hanging with my friends & family, playing video games (especially New Super Mario Bros. with Brittany), exercising, reading, movies, and music.  Oh, and some people call me SuperTeeJ, which is super!

All in all, I enjoy seeking out the inspiration in all that I see, do, hear, think, and feel, and I aim to encourage and help others to their true potential.  I also have  been a “big kid” (to this day, I still smile at cuddly things, like stuffed aminals and puppy dogs) all my life, and will always strive to be a “kid at heart.”

So, that’s me in a nutshell!  Thanks for reading, and I hope you’ll enjoy my 30 day challenge!  Have a dandy day!  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment