The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 6 - Your day

I’m going to write today’s entry as the My Perfect Day!

My Perfect Day

I would wake up around 8:00am, allowing me some time to sleep in, and yet not waste the day.  I’m fairly certain that when I awake, my wife Brittany will still be sleeping, so I would whisper “Good morning” to her and quickly and quietly dash to the kitchen for some breakfast while she continued sleeping.  I’d make myself a bowl of cinnamon and brown sugar oatmeal, and accompany it with some yogurt and fruit.  While eating breakfast, I would sit and watch The Weather Channel to catch up on our local weather, and possibly catch a highlight or two on ESPN Sportscenter.

After I finish breakfast and catch up on the latest weather and sports, I would let my tummy settle before exercising.  I would either play a video game (Donkey Kong Country Returns or Pixel Junk Monsters) or read my latest Superman comic.  I might also read something by Tony Dungy or Kurt Warner’s new book.  Once my tummy had settled for a good hour or two, I’d either go run a couple of miles, bike for a half hour, or swim some laps over at the WRC.

In the afternoon, I could see myself hanging out with friends.  We’d either watch football, go see a movie, play mini-golf, go hiking, or find an Amusement Park nearby (most likely Lost Island Water Park in Waterloo and of course, during the summer time.  If we really had an option, we would teleport to Sandusky, OH to go to Cedar Point and ride some of the best roller coasters in the world).  OH and don’t forget lunch!  We’d probably head over to Pancheros for a delicious burrito, chips, and salsa (we’d have to let our tummies settle before riding the coasters of course).

Upon spending a day riding the waves, hanging in the lazy river, and sliding down the tenacious slides (or riding the hills, twists, loops, and turns of roller coasters with the help of teleportation), I would depart my friends and spend the rest of the evening with Brittany.  We would have dinner together either at the Olive Garden or Panera (two of our favorite places).  Brittany and I might catch a movie that evening as well (depending on whether or not I saw one with my friends.  Two movies in a day would be pretty pricey!).  :)  I could also see Brittany and I playing the New Super Mario Bros. Wii to end out our day.

“Penguin suit!”
“We should use a flier TeeJ.”  :)

And that would be the extent of my perfect day.  A little bit of me time, a little time with friends, and a little time with Brittany.  Now that’s what I call My Perfect Day.

By the way, here’s one of the coasters my friends and I would ride!  :)


This is the Millennium Force.  When we road this coaster in 2003, it was the third largest and fastest roller coaster in the world.  We also thought about riding the tallest and fastest in the world at the time.  The Top Thrill Dragster:


Uh huh. Yep.  That’s awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment