The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 3 - Your parents


Here they are!  Cliff and Kathy Daugherty.


I wouldn't be SuperTeeJ without these two.  Much like Johnathan and Martha Kent, they have taught their sons, daughters, nieces, and nephew a lot about life, and have encouraged them to use their talents for something bigger than themselves.  And although I have yet to discover how I am supposed to contribute, I trust the things you have taught me will help me find my occupation and how I can attempt to make the world a better place in some capacity.  I hope to contribute to those around me as much as you have to those around you; both at work and at home.

All in all, my Mom and Dad have always been there for me through the ups and downs of growing up, and they continue to teach me things everyday from the moments and memories I have had and continue to have with them.  I want them both to know that there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of them, and I will always look up to them.

Mom and Dad, always "Remember who you are" as well.  You're two wonderful parents who have raised five children successfully and you both continue to be a true inspiration in their eyes.  I can guarantee it. 

Thanks Mom and Dad for being an inspiration in my eyes, and know that I love you both very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment