The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 2 - Your first love

My first love, huh?  I’m guessing people are wondering where I might take this.  I’m sure many of you are thinking about relationships.  And if that’s the case, it was girl named Lindy who was in my first grade class at Hoover Elementary School in Council Bluffs, Iowa.  Lindy and I would often pick dandelions outside on the playground and occasionally swing next to each other on the swing set at recess.  Lindy was actually my first kiss as well (I know mom.  You’re probably thinking, “What?!”).  So yeah, relationship wise, it was Lindy.  We were never officially dating.  We were just friends.  :)


Now, if I were to consider my first love in a different way, such as the first thing I loved more than anything, it would have been a tie between my blanket and my stuffed Little Foot (which I still have to this day).

 
OH, and I mustn’t forget the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles either.  I loved them also!  They were cowabungatastic!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment