The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 12 - What's in your bag

Hmmm…this is tough because I don’t normally carry a bag.  I guess I carry my school bag to and from class.  Does that count?  I think so!  Let’s see, I have:

-Three pencils
-Some extra pencil lead
-A highlighter
-A three ring binder for my Current Issues in Student Affairs course
-A notebook
-And my handy dandy…Panther Planner!  :)

So that’s it.  That’s what’s in my bag.  Kind of boring if you ask me.  I should throw something unusual in there to spice things up like a set of juggling balls or a sack of Legos.  You never know when you might encounter a situation where you have to juggle or build something to get you out of a bind.  In fact…these are necessities!  I’m going to go put them in my bag right now!  I can’t believe I didn’t think of this sooner!!!



As Lonestar from Spaceballs once said, “Take only what you need to survive!”  These are things I simply can’t live without and they are essential for survival. I’m just saying.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment