The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 11 - Your siblings

I have four siblings:


(From left to right) Aaron, Me (except I’m not my own sibling), Erica, Jimmie, and Sean.

Out of all of us, I’m the youngest.  So there were many times when I was younger that these four were looking after me.  Sean and Jimmie took me fishing, Aaron played video games with me, and Erica always had me come and stay with her and my Brother-in-law in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area.  Looking back, they all have made a significant impact on my life and I truly treasure how they all took me as their little brother.  I may have been a pain in many ways, but they always included me and wanted to spend time with me, which to this day seems pretty cool.  There aren’t many brothers and sisters out there that are willing to hang out with their younger brother, just because.  :)

Thank you Jimmie, Aaron, and Sean for accepting me with open arms as your little brother and thank you Erica for being my big sister.  I love you guys and thanks for your willingness to spend time with me all those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment