The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 9 - Your beliefs

I have many beliefs.  So many in fact, I couldn’t name all of them.  However, here are just a few of my beliefs.

-I believe everyone has a purpose.
-I believe everyone possesses their own strengths and can better society using them.
-“I believe in a thing called love…”
-I believe everyone deserves a second chance.  We all make mistakes.
-I believe the glass is half full.  We all should focus more on the positive, rather than the negative.
-I believe in Jesus Christ.
-I believe we all should pay attention to children more.  They are the ones that live life to the fullest and many possess more wisdom than someone who has been around for 30 or more years.
-I believe we all possess the capacity to reach our greatest potential, so long as we work hard to achieve it.
-I believe in destiny.
-I believe in legends.
-I believe we can all make a difference in the world.
-I believe in Superman.
-I believe comic books are some of the greatest works of art.
-“I believe can fly…”
-I believe everyone has the right to an education.
-I believe we are not alone in this universe.
-I believe simple acts of kindness (free hugs, holding the door for others, etc.)
-I believe in miracles.
-I believe “…in the power of music to lift up, inspire, and help make the world a better place.”
-I believe in loved ones, both friends and family.
-I believe there is always someone there that has your back.
-“I’m believer…”
-I believe there is always a solution to every problem.
-I believe what I believe.  You believe what you believe.  And I believe in respecting what you believe in.
-I believe in all things good.
-I believe in the wonder and excitement of make believe.
-I believe in believing…


I believe in a lot of things, but above all else, I believe in you.  Because you are incredible.  Because you are SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment