The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 15 - Your dreams

My dream is fairly simple: I simply want to be remembered in a positive way.

Our lives are so short.  To think that the world has been around for millions of years, and we are a part of it all for practically a nanosecond.  Within that nanosecond, there are a select few that are consciously remembered in a positive way.  I simply want to be one of those few.  I do not wish to be remembered as the most famous person, or the one with all the riches, rather, I just want to be remembered for being a good man; a man that did his best to encourage others and made the world a better place in some way, each and everyday.  Now, how I’m going to do that?  I’m not quite sure yet.  :)

One of my dreams is to be an inspirational speaker; someone who encourages others to their potential through teambuilding and positive thinking.  I think our society sometimes focuses too much on our weaknesses and all the negative things occurring out there.  It’s time we focus on the positive and set our sights on our strengths, for we all have the capacity to make a difference in the world in our own unique way.  So as an inspirational speaker, what is my message?  Well, I’m still trying to figure that out.  Is that exactly what I’m supposed to do occupationally?  I’m not sure.  I’d say, my dreams are still a little fuzzy and I’m doing my best to make the picture just a little clearer.  :)  Hopefully I will know soon.  Hopefully I will become the person I’ve always dreamed of being; a hero utilizing his talents for the betterment of mankind.  But until, I’ll do the very best I can with whatever opportunities arise, and I hope to inspire a few others along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment