The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 19 - Something you regret

I was taught at Get a Grip in 2000 to live my life with no regrets, and I really aim to do just that.  However, we all encounter a few times when we really wished we would have done something differently.  Here are a couple of my regrets:

-I regret not taking advantage of a current opportunity sooner.
-I regret not pursing electronic media as a major.
-I regret not reaching out to my Dad a lot sooner than I did.
-I regret not saying “I love you” during moments when I really wanted to.
-I regret not picking up a comic book and reading it front to back when I was younger.
-I regret not going out for basketball my senior year.  I would have been the only one in my grade to have gone out all four years (I used my time in a better way though).
-Lastly, I regret not being myself and worrying so much during all the times I could have been myself and had no reason to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment