The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 18 - Your favorite birthday

My 17th birthday was probably my favorite birthday.  It was just a few days before Brittany and I had started dating, and her and her brother Alex (a good friend of mine at the time, and now my brother-in-law) threw me a surprise birthday party with all of my friends.  It was also the Friday before we went to the State Cross Country meet.  That morning the team and I went for a three mile jog in below freezing temps so we would be ready for the meet the next day.  I was actually an alternate for the team and I got to cheer on my buddy Chip to an outstanding 6th place finish overall. Guess who else I saw there?  :)  Brittany and one of her friends came down to the meet to cheer us all on, and it was then when I “officially” found out Brittany had a crush on me.  Three days later, we started dating.  :)

All together, it was just an awesome birthday.  It was surrounded by so much.    We also had our High School musical, West Side Story a week later where I played the part of Bernardo.  It was quite the birthday.  I felt on top of the world!  Never had a birthday like it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment