The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 16 - Your first kiss

On Day 2 of this 30 Day Challenge, I spoke of my first love.  Lindy was her name, and as I mentioned before, her and I would often pick dandelions outside on the playground and occasionally swing next to each other on the swing set at recess.  I wouldn’t call it a serious relationship, as we never officially called it dating.  :)  But at the age 4 or 5 (I really can’t remember how old I was in Kindergarten), Lindy and I were out on the very edge of the playground trying to spot some dandelions, near the hill filled with trees.  I can’t tell you exactly what stirred up the moment, what kind of chemistry was formulated at the time, or what we even said to each other, but on that one day picking dandelions, we all of the sudden leaned in and gave each other a .5 second peck on the lips.  Some would call it “cute” or “magical.”  I call it just plain “funny.”

I can’t tell you for sure, as I don’t remember this memory vividly, but I’m guessing that we then told at least one or two of our classmates on our way back into the school from recess.  :)  In those days (at the age of 4 and 5), drama was definitely present in our lives (sigh).  :)

So there you have it.  My first kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment