The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 30 - One last moment

Now.  Right now.  It’s the most important time in my life.  I have the ability to choose who I am and who I want to become.  I can choose to go running, or I can choose to read a book.  I can choose to dance in the rain, or I can choose to give my wife a hug.  In this moment, what will I choose?  For whatever I choose, this moment will be written in history and be apart of the rest of my days.  This could be my one last moment, so I better make it count.



“One last moment could be now, so make the most of it, someway, somehow.” ~TJ Warren

Thank you for reading my 30 Day Challenge!  I highly recommend taking this journey on yourself, as it can help you further explore who you are as a person and what matters to you.  Again, thanks for reading and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment