The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 20 - This month

February


This last week, the temperature dropped to -11 degrees, I interviewed approximately 160 RA candidates, and I sent over 250 emails. :/

I’m currently in the process of applying for jobs.  My resume is complete and my cover letters are taking shape.  Bring on the interviews!

Next Monday is Valentine’s day and the entire week has been named Random Acts of Kindness Week.  I really feel like putting on a Free Hugs campaign.  :)

What I hope to do in February’s remaining weeks is to continue applying for jobs, start my portfolio, get on a 20k training regiment, keep up on my homework assignments for my two classes, and hopefully spend sometime with my family, Brittany, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment