The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, August 18, 2014

100 Day Blog Challenge


Today, I embark on a 100-day blogging journey.  My 100-day commitment includes a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
  • Personal favorites (movies, vacations, seasons, memories, etc.)
  • Stories from my past
  • Perspectives on today
  • Hopes and dreams for the future
  • More "Lessons from Superman"
  • More "You Know Who's Awesome?"
  • And a number of other topics

I invite you to join me in this 100-day reflective adventure taking place from August 18, 2014 to November 25, 2014.  My hope is that you will find some inspiration in some way, shape, or form along the way.  Day 1's post is headed your way!  Stay SUPER!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have to say in the next 100 days.

    ReplyDelete