The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 8 - Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching


Day 8 - Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching

Ahhh!!!  I love this topic.  Movies!!!  The only thing about movies is there are so many to choose from.  So many I enjoy.  So, here's my top ten favorite movies I never get sick of watching (this list should be way longer):

10. - Rudy - Everytime I watch it, I cry.  However, everytime I watch it, I become inspired.


9. - Dumb and Dumber - Everytime I watch it I laugh.  Everytime I watch it, I can't stop.


8. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Such great lessons in this movie.  "Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller


7. - Finding Nemo - The deep blue search for the world's cutest fish is a visual masterpiece and it holds my attention while bringing a smile to my face.  "Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.  What do we do, I love to swiiiim!" ~ Dory


6. - A Charlie Brown Christmas - It's a movie I watch every Christmas.  In fact, it's been a yearly tradition the past few years to watch it right before bed time on the night of Christmas...and perhaps once a day the 24 days before that.


5. - Man of Steel/Dark Knight - A couple more recent favorites.  I absolutely love the modern-day film version of my favorite Superhero.  Clark is humble and powerful in every way in Man of Steel.  And the Dark Knight, well Batman takes on two great super-villains, including the all-time greatest performance of the Joker by Heath Ledger.

Man of Steel - "You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards.  They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall.  But in time, they will join in you the sun, Kal.  In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." ~ Jor El



The Dark Knight - "Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.  So we'll hunt him.  Because he can take it.  Because he's not our hero.  He's a silent guardian.  A watchful protector.  A Dark Knight." ~ Commissioner Gordon


4. - Three Amigos - When I was little, I used to have this whole movie memorized.  Still enjoy it to this day.  "We will fight like tigers.  We will die like dogs.  'Cause we are The Three Amigos! (cue rediculous and unnecessary arm gestures, followed by an awkward pelvic thrust and grunt)" ~ The Three Amigos


3. - The Avengers - Never before has a team of superheroes assembled together in such a fantastic way on the big screen.  The Avengers was well done and the stories leading up to it and spinning off from it now are fantastic.  The marvel cinematic universe is one all can enjoy and this film really set the bar high for the superhero genre.  All in all, there's never been a better time to be a fan of superheroes.


2. - The Incredibles - I just love Pixar films.  And this one is probably my favorite of all of them.  The four-superhero team--Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, and Violet--plus one--Jack Jack--never get weary on the eyes.  It's such a fun, fast, flick.  I can't wait for the sequel!  It's about time.  "Of course I have a secret identity.  I don't know a single superhero who doesn't.  Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?" ~ Mr. Incredible


1. - Jurassic Park - Probably one of the most anticipated movie of my childhood.  I don't believe there was a movie I wanted to see more than Jurassic Park when I was a kid.  In fact, it is the only movie I have ever seen more than three times in a movie theater (four to be exact).  I also watch it a lot when my nephew was growing up.  Such a great movie.  "Dr. Grant.  My dear Dr. Sattler...welcome to Jurassic Park." ~ John Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment