The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 1 - Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts


Day 1 - Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts

The photo is a bit grainy, but it's still one of my favorites.  This was taken on the carousel at the mall in Waterloo.  Ava wanted to ride the "horsies" before eating lunch with "Pa-pa" and "Me-ma" this past Saturday.  It was one of the many fun times we had during our father/daughter day.

And now, the facts:

5 Random Facts

1. My wife, Brittany and I have been married for 6 years, however, we dated for seven years before our wedding day.  So...we've actually been together for 13 years this October!!!

2. When I was little, I created my own comic strip called, "The Adventures of Egger and his Breakfast Buddies."

3. I've had the opportunity to travel to 10 different countries so far in my life.  Ireland, Wales, England, Italy, Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico.  All have been incredible experiences.

4. My favorite ninja turtle is Michaelangelo because of his orange bandana, his weapon of choice (nunchaku), and his sense of humor (even superheroes need to joke around once in awhile).

5. 2014 marks the 10-year anniversary of when I ran the full Twin Cities Marathon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment