The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 3 - You Know Who's Awesome?! - #6

This guy:


Day 3 - You Know Who's Awesome?!

Meet Nick Vujicic.  I discovered Nick about a year in a half ago when I was seeking inspiration.  If there's anyone in this world who dispenses inspiration, it's this man.  Nick is a man of integrity.  He's optimistic, courageous, and kind.  He's got an incredible sense of humor and he has a great message centered on his Christian faith.  Whether you are a Christian or not, his message is applicable to us all.  

"You see, I will try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times - if I fail and I give up, do you think that I'm ever going to get up?  No.  But if I fail and I try again.  And again.  And again.  For as long as I try, there's always that chance of me getting up.  Does that make sense?  And it's not the end until you've given up.  And just the fact that you're here, should persuade you that you have another chance to get back up."

We're human.  We all make mistakes and we all fall down at times.  Life happens and it's how we respond to it that makes all the difference.  Nick's approach to life is incredibly powerful.

"You see I have a CHOICE.  And this what I want to talk about today - CHOICEs.  I can either be angry for not having arms and legs or be thankful for my chicken drumstick.  You see, I can still do a lot of things - at home I can brush my teeth, comb my hear, get myself ready in the morning.  I'm traveling around the world - it's amazing!"

Nick Vujicic is awesome and I'm incredibly grateful to have learned about who he is and his message.  I would love to meet this wonderful person someday...

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration for sure. Something we all need to remember, you have a choice as to how you will live your life. Not blaming others for your lot in life but moving forward the best you can.

    ReplyDelete