The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Day 13 - Favorite Childhood Book

Day 13 - Favorite Childhood Book

I struggle with favorites.  There's so many to choose from!  Since last night's post was a little lengthy (because there are so many good quotes out there), I'm going to try and keep this one short, and sweet.  My top three children's books are:

3. Caps for Sale - By Esphyr Slobodkina

I believe I received this book as a birthday present around 1st or 2nd grade.  I just found the man incredibly talented as he walked across the open plains with a stack of caps for sale.  Can you imagine balancing all of those caps on your head across the windy plains?!  That's one talented Peddler.  :)  I also liked the monkeys.


2. The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food - Stan and Jan Berenstain

There are many Berenstain Bear books that I enjoyed growing up.  The Berenstain Bears and the Bad Dream, The Berenstain Bears Go to School.  My all time favorite was The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food.  Brother and Sister Bear get a lesson in anatomy.  I just loved looking at the bears' X-Rays!  They were so cool!


1. The Monster at the End of the Book - By Jon Stone and Michael Smollin


The Monster at the End of This Book, starring loveable, furry old Grover.  If you haven't read this book, you need too.  It's a hit, for all ages.  One can even find an inspiring lesson through this fun read.  Check it out!  I don't want to give away the ending, but there is indeed a monster at the end of the book.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment