The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 12th Day

I have a lot to be thankful for in my life.  In fact, there’s so much I am thankful for that I need to consider it more often than once a year; more like on a daily basis.  So in light of the Thanksgiving season, I wish to celebrate the 12 Days of Thanksgiving by expressing 12 things I am thankful for.  I’ll reveal a new thing I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving Day.  So, here it goes!

On the 12th Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

12 Shull Staff Members

I am very fortunate to work with 4 Resident Assistants, 7 Desk Assistants, and 1 Hall Secretary in Shull Hall.  It has been a tremendous year in Shull Hall and it is because of the staff that I work with.  They all strive really hard to create the best possible living experiences for our residents and without them, Shull wouldn’t be the place it is today without these outstanding leaders.  The Shull Hall staff brings a smile to my face everyday, they challenge and encourage me to grow on a regular basis, and like me for me as I supervise and live with a childlike heart.

So thank you Karen, Dylan, Sarah, Nicole, Aaron, Matt, CJ, Sam, Ashley, Theresa, Alex, and Jenny for all that you do for Shull Hall, day in and day out, and for always making my day!  You all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment