The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 8th Day

On the 8th Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

8 Years at UNI

I love this place.  UNI - The University of Northern Iowa.  I’ve gone to school here for eight years now (I know, “Lots of people go to college for 7 years…” and they’re called doctors.)  Many would say this is the only place I know, when in reality, it’s the place that got me to know more.  UNI has provided me with so many opportunities.  I’ve traveled overseas, I’ve served as a facilitator for 6th grade students in Washington DC, and I’ve performed in 19 shows at the GBPAC.  I’ve watched our football team compete in national playoff games in the UNI-Dome and watched our Men’s Basketball team play in the Sweet Sixteen!  I met hundreds of wonderful, outstanding people whom I call friends and colleagues today.  I’ve had the opportunity to teach, learn, and grow.  This institution has given me so many opportunities…

So thank you UNI, for all that you have given me.  You have given me a lifetime of memories for which I can never fully repay you.  Thanks UNI.  Thanks for everything!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment