The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 3rd Day

On the 3rd Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

3 Random Favorites

I know, today I am thankful for some random things, but these had to be included in the 12 Days of Thanksgiving.  They simply had to.  They are:

Superman - I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, Superman is the greatest Superhero of all time because he humbly utilizes his many incredible talents to do good in the world.  And even though he is fictional, the story of Superman can be a lesson to us all.  We too have talents that we possess and we can make the most of our days by utilizing them to help make our world a better place.  We simply have to believe in ourselves and reach for true potential.  And there is no challenge too big or too small for us to overcome.  We can do anything we set our hearts to.

I am thankful for Superman, his story, and the many lessons he’s taught me throughout the years.


Music - From 1st grade to my Super Senior Year in college, I sang in a choir.  Music has been a major part of my life, and it is something I am extremely thankful for.  In the UNI Men’s Glee Club, we believed in the power of music, and the philosophy that we could make the world a better place, just by singing.  To this day, I still believe that.  And although I no longer sing in a choir (which I miss greatly), music will always be a part of my day and it will continue to inspire me for as long as I live.

I am thankful for music and the flavor it can add to any life situation.


Sour Patch Kids - I love sour candy, and there is no better sour candy than Sour Patch Kids.  “First sour, then sweet,” what an amazing concept!  I am thankful for these tasty treats, especially since they have been recently released in convenience stores across the country (10 years ago, one could not find a Sour Patch Kid in any local story, other than the nearest candy shop.  Now, they are the perfect road trip snack!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment