The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


Picture Challenge - “Day 10: A photo that makes you laugh.”

This one’s pretty good.  The Shull Hall Staff took pictures just before the RA Banquet this past fall (August), and evidently there were some random pictures taken.  Like this one!  What exactly am I doing?  Am I on a quest to find the beloved Campanile, or am I trying to find a phonebooth because I hear someone’s in danger from afar?  Either way, it looks as though Aaron is starring at my bum.  Or questioning exactly what I’m questioning when I look at this picture.  “TeeJ, what on earth are you doing?”  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment