The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

There is always someone that does care

In recent days, I’ve been hearing the phrases, “I don’t care” and “who cares” a lot.   

“I don’t care if my professor docks me points because I don’t talk in class.”

“Who cares if she’s upset with me?  That’s her problem, not mine.”

“Who cares about the upcoming election?!”

I got to thinking about it and theoretically, these two phrases should be non-existent.  Because the truth is, there is always someone that does care.  Whether it is someone on the other side of the planet, or it could be oneself personally, it’s just that they haven’t acknowledged it yet because their thoughts on the matter are deep down inside.

I think it is important to remember that no matter what the topic is, there is someone that does care and we should respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment