The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I just don't get it...

While watching football today, I saw at least fifteen campaign commercials and each and everyone of them put down another candidate.  Why?  Why do we have to put down others to display who we are and what we are capable of?  And above all else, why are leaders presenting themselves this way?  I just don’t get it…  If we want to lead effectively and make an impact, it starts with a glass half full.  Leaders must possess character that will make the most of any situation without discouraging those around them, even in the midst of competition.

So listen here TV: I will no longer listen to your negative political campaign ads.  If you want to convince me on who I should vote for in a given election, then show me someone who has the decency to portray themselves without bashing another candidate.  Tell me how the individual plans on making a difference, rather than telling me how another candidate is going to fall short if they are elected.  Come on TV.  I dare you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment