The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 9th Day

On the 9th Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

9 Favorite Movies

I love movies!  When I was little, I always wanted to be a movie star.  I enjoyed listening to the Academy Award winners give their thank you speeches and I typically cheered on my favorite films that were nominated.  There is just something about movies that makes them so special.  Films bring epic emotion and storytelling.  Many of us often find ourselves relating with characters and getting intertwined with the story.  Movies can take us away, teach us, and help us relate.  I will also say that movies make a great talking point!  If you’re ever in an awkward conversation, talk about the latest films being released.  It’s an easy fix!  :) Oh, and I’m pretty sure a majority of us love to catch a summer blockbuster or cozy up on the couch to watch a flick with popcorn.  Am I right?  So yeah, I am thankful for movies.  I enjoy making them from time to time as well.


And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, here are 9 of my favorite movies (and I’m going to say that these are in no particular order and I certainly have dozens more that are my favorites.  Is that cheating?  No.  Of course not.  This is my blog.).  :)

Batman Begins/Batman: The Dark Knight


Rudy


 Dumb and Dumber


Star Wars: Episodes IV, V, & VI


Phenomenon


Toy Story 1, 2, & 3


Finding Nemo/The Incredibles


Ferris Bueller's Day Off


Three Amigos!


Ok, so one more.  This one’s pretty predictable (can you guess what it is?):

Superman!

No comments:

Post a Comment