The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


The other day, walking back from the WRC in the evening, I caught myself watching my shadow again.  When I was little, I used to always watch my shadow.  In fact, I often thought my shadow was so much cooler than me.  When the wind is blowing just right and the sun is going down, these conditions are perfect for observing an epic shadow!  Often times when I would be experiencing these conditions, I would be standing there for hours busting a move or two; mainly martial art moves (Hey, I watched a lot of Karate Kid when I was young!).

Well as I walked back from working out on Friday, I got to thinking: What if our shadows were the spitting image of our most successful self?  I mean, we always see a shadow in an epic movie montage or in stellar music videos.  Perhaps our shadows portray an outstanding image of ourselves.

The next time you see your shadow (which will probably be tomorrow on another beautiful October day), pause for a minute consider the person you want to be this week.  Define your shadow.  Maybe it’s time we follow our shadow, instead of our shadow following us.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment