The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You know who's awesome?! - #2


This is Amanda Mesirow.  She is the Dancer Residence Life Coordinator at UNI.  Amanda happens to be one of the funniest people I have ever met and every time I see her, she brings a smile to my face (which is perfect for those difficult and stressful days).  I am in awe of the knowledge she possesses and the skills she has, for I have approached her several times for advice and insight within the past three years.  Amanda has the amazing ability to think through any problem and find a solution.  She also provides a unique and thought-provoking perspective to any topic or discussion.  She’s truly incredible.  And last, but certainly not least, Amanda is an inspiration to many and I have found that so many people look up to her because of her warm, approachable, and humorous personality, as well as her genuine interactions with everyone she comes in contact with.

Amanda, you’re awesome!  Thanks for all that you do and I feel fortunate to know you and work with you!  You make me smile on a daily basis!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment