The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You know who's awesome?! - #1

There are some incredible people living in our world today doing extraordinary things, and so often our society tears people down rather than build them up. We all should do a little more of building people up in our lives. And that’s why I want to start something I like to call “You know who’s awesome?!” I am going to recognize individuals in our world today that are doing incredible things for the betterment of others; Individuals that are making a difference and inspiring others to do the same.

The first person I want to recognize is one of my true heroes: Mr. Tony Dungy. I admire and look up to this man greatly. He is a former coach of the Indianapolis Colts and the first African American Head Coach to win the Super Bowl. I admire him because Mr. Dungy aims to live an Uncommon life; he aims to be extraordinary each and every day, despite what others think he should do. So, you know who’s awesome?! This guy:

“Your life, your work, and your career: who else occupies that space?  No one.  Everyday you have a CHOICE.”
~Tony Dungy~

No comments:

Post a Comment