The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Take the extra step...

Last night I stopped by Target to pick up a few things.  Upon retrieving all of my items, I stepped into one of the lines to checkout.  Ahead of me were three or four people checking out, and in the midst of them, an empty cart standing in the way.  As I waited in line, all three individuals looked at the cart, questioned why it was sitting there, and walked past it to pay for their items.  By the time I stepped up to the counter, there were three or four more customers standing behind me.  I felt horrible for the cashier because she so badly wanted to move the cart out of the way, but had several customers at her register in which she could not step away.

Sometimes customer service should come from the customer.  What if we all took an extra step each day to go out of our way to help someone out, regardless if we are on or off the clock?  Imagine what our world would look like…

Take the extra step and help someone out today.  You might just make their day and wouldn’t that be something.  :)

After all, one extra step can make a huge impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment