The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Picture Challenge!

My good friend Chris Bowden found this sweet challenge!  I think I’m up for it to!  For the next ten days, I’ll be posting the following:

Day 1: Your facebook profile photo.
Day 2: A photo of yourself a year ago.
Day 3: A photo of someone you love.
Day 4: A photo that makes you happy.
Day 5: A photo of you making a funny face.
Day 6: A photo of your celebrity crush.
Day 7: A photo of you and your best friend.
Day 8: Your most recent photo of you.
Day 9: A photo of you with no makeup.
Day 10: A photo that makes you laugh.

Excellent find Chris!  And I hope you don’t mind that I’m a copycat…  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment