The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 5th Day

On the 5th Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

5 Super Siblings

I have three brothers and one sister (Jimmie, Aaron, Sean, & Erica).  Together, we make five.  And although we don’t always get along, I am thankful for each and everyone of my siblings.

Jimmie’s the oldest of my three brothers.  He gave me the nickname “Jed.”  Why he gave me that nickname, I have no idea.  He said he looked at me one day and said, “You look like a ‘Jed.’”  I’m thankful for Jimmie showing me the importance of hard work and how to enjoy what’s around me.

Aaron is the second oldest of my three brothers.  He and I both love comics, video games, and music.  We could talk all day about the three.  I’m thankful for him teaching me how to keep my childlike heart.

Sean is the youngest of my three brothers.  Sean is always there for a good laugh, an ear to listen, and a hand to lend, and I always enjoy our fishing trips.  I am thankful for Sean being both a brother and a friend to me at the same time.

And last, but certainly not least is my sister Erica.  I have always looked up to and admired my big sister.  She took care of me when I was young and continues to check up on my today.  And even though we’ve rumbled a few times, I love spending time with my “Big Sis”.  I’m thankful for my sister Erica for being a positive role model in my life, for always enjoying my company, and for always being my dance partner on the dance floor at weddings and get togethers.

These are my siblings, and with them comes their family members whom I’ve grown to know and love over the years as well.  Together, we are all pretty dynamic, and I’m thankful for that.  :)  Thanks Jimmie, Aaron, Sean, and Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment